Saturday, February 14, 2009

Juelz Santana's Addiction???


Is Juelz addicted to sipping Robitussin? Former friend Cam'Ron thinks so.

Cam'Ron~
“Juelz started drinking syrup, Robitussin. He got hooked on it, addicted to it, you go to the studio he got, like, a hundred Hawaiian Punches already pre-mixed with the stuff in it. So I kinda stopped speaking to him like, we already smoked mad weed, we don’t need to be on Robitussin. I called his mother about it. I called his closest friends about it. They knew it, knew about it. They was like, ‘Yo Cam it’s not that bad’…I’m like yo, that’s like saying you just smoke a little bit of crack, it ain’t that much crack…So that’s kinda how I shot away from Juelz. It was even a point where Jim [Jones] called me like, ‘What’s going on with you and Juelz’…I said, he’s on drugs.”