Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Eminem confirms Bruno’s ass-plant was planned


Rap Radar got the scoop from Eminem about the infamous Bruno bare-butt stunt at the MTV Movie Awards, and more…

(RR: Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?)

Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I’m a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

(RR: Was it executed the way you agreed to, and if not, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?)

I’m thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going “nuts” so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.

(RR: After you left the ceremony, where did you go?)

After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.